Monday, November 16, 2009

In the Beginning

In the beginning can be a very ambiguous statement. This is my beginning of blogging. To figure out a somewhat interesting way to articulate my mishmash of thoughts into a fluid string of words.

The reason for this beginning? There is something calming about being able to send your words into the space of the internet. It reminds me of a message in a bottle- you send it out to the ocean and come what may. Someone may read it and maybe no one will. I don't really care; it's out there.

People write blogs to provide information to friends and family, to vent to the world and everything in between. Usually people write for others- I want to write for myself. Me. That's all. Words are so soothing to me. When there is chaos, being able to convey it in words adds a little order to the situation. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment