Saturday, August 14, 2010

Time to Move

Well, it's time for me to jump ship. It's been a lot of fun living in Centennial. I've met a lot of amazing people here and made a lot of really good friends. The memories I have of this place are amazing but I'm excited to pack up and move on to a new adventure :)

Although, I have just realized a crisis that exists here in Provo for housing situations. Apparently, a lot of contracts end on the 18th and the move-in date is around the 24th. This doesn't add up. I fear we are currently facing a housing crisis. I mean, that's almost a week of having nowhere to go. I propose that we have the BYU housing contract people ammend this clearly cruel injustice. Imagine, I'm sure there are some folks out there getting a week long trial pass for Golds Gym just so they can shower. Oh, the inhumanity of it all.

But I have to say it's all worth it because I get to live with 3 of my best friends. I'M SO EXCITED! THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE A PARTY (and Corin you can't poop on this one).

1 comment:

  1. One part of me's like:
    Bahah! :D
    You're so funny.

    The other part is like:
    Hey! Me no poop on party! :(

    lol.

    ReplyDelete